Last game for us on Wednesday. It wasn't until noon, so I enjoyed coffee on the lanai in the morning. Then back to the civic center. We played USC and won, placing 5th in the tourney (behind Chaminade :) ). Our "student section" continued to lead us in cheers.
We then headed into Lahaina for lunch at Cool Cat Cafe ... which had won the award for best burger in Maui for 8 years running. It had a 60s theme and was up on the second floor overlooking Front Street. I had a great burger and a milk shake and practically had to be rolled out of the restaurant.
Back to the hotel, watched the championship game on tv and relaxed for a while.
We walked over to a sushi place around 8 and had well over an hour wait, so we wandered around the hotel property, went back to our room for a beer, then wandered back up to Sensei for some amazing sushi! The caterpillar roll was to die for ...I should have gone back for another one :) We finished off the meal with some deep fried ice cream.
Comments