I think it was actually 460ish, but regardless, it was a lot!
We started the day chatting with a couple from Milwaukee while waiting for our car at the hotel...small world. Then back into La Fortuna for breakfast, this time at Gecko's Gourmet...I had a breakfast sandwich with egg, bacon, avocado, and Jeff had a breakfast burrito, both were excellent!
Then we headed out of town to the waterfall. There were varying degrees of stairs on the way down...from metal to poured concrete, to mud. Took maybe 15 min to hike down, then had great views of the waterfall. We also saw some zip lines (likely the ones we'll be on tomorrow) but never saw anyone go on them. It was sunny today, so it was awfully humid. The hike back up was tough and sweaty :)
We spent a few hours in the pool when we got back. Heading out to dinner in a little bit...not sure where yet, just heading into town. Last night we ate at El Novillo, just up the road from our hotel...Jeff had a burger, I had the steak special.
Comments