Happy Valentines Day! I brought the girls matching heart PJs and Lauren some mini M&Ms.
It’s also Mom and Dad’s last full day; we will miss them!
Morning on the beach, one more trip to The Wreck for lunch, and afternoon by the pool. Starting to sound familiar?! Mom and I branched out at lunch and each tried something new ... me, the black bean burger Mom loves. And her, blackened mahi mahi on a salad. Luckily we were both happy with the change!
Jeff cooked the remaining shrimp for dinner and we all had it on salad. Then it was Lauren’s turn to see the luminescent bay! Dad and I shared a kayak and Jeff took Lauren. We got over there and when Jeff got her to look at the paddles she exclaimed “look, it glows! Look, mom, daddy’s paddle glows! Look, Papa, Daddy’s paddle glows!” It really is cool, wish we would have gotten some pics, but didn’t want to bring our phones in the kayaks as we get pretty damp.
It’s also Mom and Dad’s last full day; we will miss them!
Morning on the beach, one more trip to The Wreck for lunch, and afternoon by the pool. Starting to sound familiar?! Mom and I branched out at lunch and each tried something new ... me, the black bean burger Mom loves. And her, blackened mahi mahi on a salad. Luckily we were both happy with the change!
Jeff cooked the remaining shrimp for dinner and we all had it on salad. Then it was Lauren’s turn to see the luminescent bay! Dad and I shared a kayak and Jeff took Lauren. We got over there and when Jeff got her to look at the paddles she exclaimed “look, it glows! Look, mom, daddy’s paddle glows! Look, Papa, Daddy’s paddle glows!” It really is cool, wish we would have gotten some pics, but didn’t want to bring our phones in the kayaks as we get pretty damp.



Comments