Nana and Papa left today :( We has a leisurely morning of coffee, beach, and packing. Jeff and Lauren swam briefly. We saw a really cool crab, body about the size of a deck of cards... kind of orange and blue. He had orange arm things that we waved around ... we were guessing to attract fish. Exchanging pictures we all took. Left the house around 10:30 and dropped them at the airport. Then we got gas (nearly $5 before the exchange rate!) and went to the grocery store. I wore Abby and Lauren rode in the cart. Now that I knew my way around the store I felt like it went pretty fast. Got fixings for a few dinners and lunches, and lots of pina coladas! Then headed home. Abs fell asleep in the car and I’m Lauren and I ate pretzels and made shapes out of them.
Mike and Carol’s first flight was delayed and they missed their connection in Miami, so instead of arriving early afternoon they got in at 10pm. So after Lauren’s nap she woke up, looked at me and Jeff and said, “but... I’m just all alone ... with you guys” 😂 So apparently we aren’t entertaining enough. Spent the afternoon just playing inside, had dinner, and went out to watch the sunset. A bit of a break after a busy week of swimming. Jeff left around 9:30 to pick up his parents and they were waiting when he got there, so it all worked out.
Mike and Carol’s first flight was delayed and they missed their connection in Miami, so instead of arriving early afternoon they got in at 10pm. So after Lauren’s nap she woke up, looked at me and Jeff and said, “but... I’m just all alone ... with you guys” 😂 So apparently we aren’t entertaining enough. Spent the afternoon just playing inside, had dinner, and went out to watch the sunset. A bit of a break after a busy week of swimming. Jeff left around 9:30 to pick up his parents and they were waiting when he got there, so it all worked out.







Comments