Woke up around sunrise again today. Lauren was in the pool by 8:30 again, after we all had breakfast. Some of us had wised up about how chilly the water was at that time, but I still got sweet talked in. “Mommy, home come you’re not coming in the pool?!” After our morning swim, we got dressed and drove to Rum Point for lunch. Would be totally walkable, but I wasn’t sure so we drove this time. Jeff and I tried and highly touted mud slides (drinks), Mom and Dad has bloody Mary’s, and Lauren had a chocolate shake! I had a really good fried fish wrap with sriracha mayo, Jeff had a jerk chicken wrap, Dad had a fruit plate, Lauren had grilled cheese, Mom had a black bean burger. We all ate fries - they were delish! Abby tried fruit and fries. Lauren liked watching the birds come eat everything Abby had dropped! Then we walked out on the pier; looked like excursions came and left from there. The girls got to see some waves (our cove is totally calm).
We then stopped at a convenience store for a few necessities (rum, beer, cheese, pineapple) and then back home for naps. Jeff has been kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling while the girls nap. Nana and Papa snorkeled today. I slept.
Back in the pool after naps. More pina coladas. Chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, and wine for dinner! Lauren had a scrambled egg and kept telling Nana what a good job she did making it. After dinner we went outside to look at the stars. Venus is out and really bright! I said “there’s Orion’s Belt” and Lauren kept asking whose belt and was perplexed she didn’t see any belt in the sky.
We then stopped at a convenience store for a few necessities (rum, beer, cheese, pineapple) and then back home for naps. Jeff has been kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling while the girls nap. Nana and Papa snorkeled today. I slept.
Back in the pool after naps. More pina coladas. Chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, and wine for dinner! Lauren had a scrambled egg and kept telling Nana what a good job she did making it. After dinner we went outside to look at the stars. Venus is out and really bright! I said “there’s Orion’s Belt” and Lauren kept asking whose belt and was perplexed she didn’t see any belt in the sky.













Comments