The 16 hour flight wasn't much fun, but I managed to sleep for 5 hours or so at the beginning, so that helped the time go by a little more quickly. I had a middle seat this time around, which was a pain. After getting through customs and immigration, and a short layover in Atlanta, we were in Detriot with a very short layover before heading to Madison. No delays anywhere, which was great! The only problem was that my bag decided to stay in Detriot for a while.
I got home and was all set to take a shower (after being up for 38 hours or so (I kind of lost count!) it sounded great) ... and then realized I turned off my water heater while I was gone. So I had to postpone the shower a few hours. And my bag still isn't here, but I did get a call that it made it to Madison. So hopefully in the next few hours I'll have it dropped off.
I got home and was all set to take a shower (after being up for 38 hours or so (I kind of lost count!) it sounded great) ... and then realized I turned off my water heater while I was gone. So I had to postpone the shower a few hours. And my bag still isn't here, but I did get a call that it made it to Madison. So hopefully in the next few hours I'll have it dropped off.
Comments