We have lots of work to do this week, but a couple of us needed a short break tonight and took a cab up to the Westin near Palm Jumeriah for dinner. We ate at an Italian restaurant at the hotel that was absolutely fabulous! Scott took some cool pictures of the city at night; I'll have to post them when I get copies. From our table we could see out towards the Palm - the new Atlantis resort was all lit up! The Westin itself was GORGEOUS (a couple pics from their website):
Earlier in the week I'd been scoping out Palm Jumeirah online - I did pick out my favorite floorplan from here: http://www.palmjumeirah.ae/ Now, when I actually have enough money to afford to hire someone to be my maid and make use of the maid's room in the house, I may think about actually buying ... :)
Comments